Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
SERVPRO of North Palm Beach County is known for speed. In fact, we give new meaning to concept of "faster to any size disaster" because our highly skilled technicians are trained for fast response and unmatched service. The reality is that disaster never strikes at a convenient time. Flooding and water emergencies can occur at any time and that is why it is so important to rely on a quick, trustworthy, certified disaster restoration company.
At SERVPRO of North Palm Beach County, we provide cleaning and restoration services 24 hours a day, 7 days a week - including all holidays. What does that mean for you? Whether it's day or night, we respond immediately. Take a deep breath and rest easy knowing that when the unexpected water or fire damage happens, our team will make it "Like it never even happened" right away!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (561) 881-8784
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 1,700 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of North Palm Beach County arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.